RailGallery is committed to provide a safe and healthy workplace environment for every employee, contractor and visitor.
We will comply and follow the government laws and legislations. Everyone must share the responsibilities and act together to achieve these commitments.
We take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure the places are safe and without risk to health of our employee, contractor and visitor.
It is essential for every individual to abide by the following Occupational Health and Safety policy.
• Communication between employer and staff/ clients/ contractors, in relation to OHS issues,
• Ongoing identification assessment and control of risks in the workplace;
• Aim to eliminate all work related injury and illness;
• Report any near miss, incidents or accident to supervisor,
• Investigate incidents occurred promptly, and develop effective strategies to eliminate or minimise future occurrence,
• Train our employees/ clients/ contractors to improve their awareness and their knowledge of their OHS obligations,
• Review of OHS objectives regularly, to minimise risk,
• Maintain our equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications, and have faulty items isolated until problems have been repaired.
• Management and staff recognise an ongoing obligation to consider the health and safety of the others in the workplace.
• Maintains an OHS management system that complies with the requirements of Work Safety Act 2008, contact the supervisor or site manager to obtain a copy of the Act or visit the website of the Office of Regulatory Services of ACT Government.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate for our employees/ clients/ contractors.